How to Make Lemon Vinegar Ice Cubes to Clean HomeAid Garbage Disposal?
If you find yourself battling with ongoing stench, prepare a tried and true deodorizing weapon from the humble lemon. Yet, while lemons are one of the best deodorizers you can use, it may not be practical or possible to obtain fresh lemons throughout the year. That’s why this option of freezing the lemons into ice cubes makes good sense, giving you a year-round deodorizing solution for little cost.
1. Purchase three or four fresh lemons and a bottle of white vinegar. You don’t have to go organic or purchase a special kind of lemon––regular grocery store lemons will do the trick.
2. Roll each lemon before slicing to loosen the juices. This will help to evenly distribute the juice before cutting.
3. Cut the lemons into small chunks or slices. Size them to fit each ice cube tray mold. Then, place the lemon pieces into the separate holes of the ice cube tray.
Line up the trays if using more than one, so that you can fill them completely with lemon.
Don’t worry about de-seeding the lemon wedges. You won’t be to eating these ice cubes!
4. Fill each ice cube tray with white vinegar. Fill each mold just before the top (don't let it overflow).
Use only vinegar––don’t dilute with water. Diluting the cubes will lessen the deodorizing impact.
5. Freeze the cubes overnight (or for several hours). The cubes need to be rock hard.
Pop the cubes from the trays. Transfer them to a plastic freezer bag to store in your freezer. (Leaving the cubes in the trays will expose them to food odors, minimizing their deodorizing impact.) Label and date––labeling will prevent anyone using the cubes for their drinks.
6. Finished. Make a habit of dropping one cube in your disposal every night after doing the dishes. This will prevent last night’s dinner from intermingling with this morning’s breakfast.
We are a factory which specialized in garbage disposal & kitchen utensils, such as garbage disposal, sink strainer, bathtub and basin drain.
Our garbage disposal adopted advanced AC motor, which significantly lower the operation noise about 30 dBs than other garbage disposal on the USA market.
Our garbage disposal will satisfy your customer with its excellent ultra-quiet performance.
As a professional manufacture, we do made-to-order manufacturing at a competitive price and good quality. We are supplier of many world-famous brands and provided professional OEM & ODM services.
We own a senior R & D team and play a world leading role in AC motor garbage disposal.
If you need item samples & catalogue, please email us without hesitation, it’s pleasure to serve you.
We hope to build long-term business relation with you, looking forward to your inquiries.
Zhejiang Rosun Kitchen & Bath Technology Company
Address: Qinggang Industrial Cluster District, Yuhuan City, 317606, Zhejiang Province, China